1940's Omega Suveran 2400-3 Black Dial
A fine example of a black dial Suveran made for the Swedish markets with a very fine black dial and radium mass numbers, the wider hands are quite uncommon, as usually they were syringe hands and slightly thinner. This could of been an issued watch! Paired on this taupe strap. Black dial Suverans in this condition are becoming increasingly rare, don't miss out.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, gold cap case with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- 17 Jewels
- Reference: 2400-3
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 30T2 manual winding
- Good condition. Running well. Fully serviced.
- Original dial in very good condition.
- Printed gilded logo, with luminous arabic numbers
- Broad steel military style hands
- The watch comes with taupe strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate