1940s Buren Grand Prix NOS
Amazing time capsule watch found from Austrian watchmakers old stock.
Unworn Buren “Grand-Prix” from the 1940s with original hand tag, with strap and buckle. Signed original crown.
Just serviced by my watchmaker - who mentioned it was excellent, untouched and of extremely high finish and quality.
The watch measures 34mm excluding the crown. The case has all original facets and signed crown. It is stainless steel with chrome middle, in excellent condition.
The satin white dial with sword hands and silver beaded minutes track is a delight, with no visible wear.
- Case 34mm excluding crown
- Chrome with stainless steel caseback
- Original hand tag, display tag, strap and buckle
- Silver satin dial with pearl minute track, sword hands.
- Circa 1940s
- Fully overhauled movement