1950s Clebar Dato Deluxe Moonphase
An early Clebar 'Phase de lune' with cream dial and a sharp stainless steel case. Clebar essentially used the Angelus Datoluxe movement (Cal. 253) with single day aperture. This nicely balanced dial has a real charm with a 'smiley moon' disc, and gold hands and dial furniture. Good vintage moonphases are getting hard to find in this kind of condition. Paired here on a tan calf grain strap it looks fantastic.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, snapback case
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 34 mm / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Original crown
- Manual movement
- Cal.283 (same as Angelus Datoluxe)
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original cream dial in good condition with radium dots.
- Printed "Clebar" logo
- Raised gold markers
- Day window at 12.
- Original "sword" hands
- The watch comes with a tan taupe leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate