1940s Cyma Dirty Dozen WWW Tropical
Up for grabs is a wonderfully aged Cyma, WWW with stunning deep brown tropical dial with radium hands.
The case is nice and sharp, and appears to be unpolished. These watches measure 38mm, with stepped, high polish bezel providing amazing wrist presence. With fixed springbars.
The caliber 234 Cyma signed movement is in nice shape, and is running strongly on the timegraph.
The watch comes on an army green nato strap. And our company leather watch pouch.
The dial really lifts up in the sun, but it is also a true tropical dial in any condtion, and evenly graded, not discoloured.
- 38 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screw back
- Case unpolished, still showing strong shape
- Original crown
- Reference "dirty dozen"
- Case number: 17962
- Movemenr Serial 389079
- Manual winding
- Caliber 234, 15 jewels
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Strong amplitude, in good working order
- Original tropical brown aged dial
- Original radium hands
- Nato strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches