1940s Omega Cosmic Triple Calendar Moonphase
Dating from 1947, this beautifully elegant Triple Calendar Moon-phase is in excellent factory condition, and 100% authentic. It is very uncommon to find a specimen in such good condition for its age, with lightly aged dial, it boasts an overall condition rating of: excellent. It posesses a charm unlike any other vintage Omega in our opinion. And in this combination with steel case, and matching silver coloured dial furniture is mesmerising.
This Omega is powered by the Caliber 27 DLPC with 17 jewels. It is a manually wound movement, just fully overhauled, however we cannot gurantee the case is now waterproof.
This is one of the most exciting finds so far in 2019. We are a big fan of these old beauties. And hope you are too!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory brushed caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 34 mm / 35 mm inc crown (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2471/1
- Original crown
- Precise manual winding movement
- Cal. 27 DLPL signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Perfect condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original white dial in excellent condition.
- Applied "Omega" logo
- Raised steel white arrow markers made of white gold.
- Original plume hands with contrasting sky blue day hand
- The watch comes with a taupe leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate