1944 Omega Suverän 2400-7
A beautiful 1944 Omega Suveran with gilt chaper ring dial and lovely patina...
The 35mm case is ample size and wears really well. The dial has a full arabic numeral configuration which contrast beautifully against the slate grey dial tones.
The case looks used but unpolished, and has a deep engraving on the caseback.
The watch is all correct with matching serial and reference numbers.
The watch is paired on a brown leather nato.
- 35 mm
- Stainless Steel, screwback case
- Original crown
- Reference 2400
- Serial number: XXXX
- Manual winding
- Caliber 30T2, 17 Jewels
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Original two tone arabic slate coloured dial
- Original steel luminous mass hands
- Leather NATO strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches