1944 Omega Chronograph 2451-1
This Omega Chronograph has a very early iteration of the Caliber 321, named the 27 CHRO CH. It dates from 1944, and has developed a truly stunning patina, contrasting the red and black scales, which have preserved really well. The radium leaf hands give this watch a beauty like no other. At 35.5mm it is a very nice and wearable chrono, just serviced.
- 35mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback
- Original crown and pushers
- Manual winding chronograph
- 27 CHRO Ch
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy, recently serviced
- Hour recorder sometimes creeps
- Original and untouched patina dial with red/black tachymeter scales
- arabic number dial
- Original leaf radium hands
Comes paired on the pictured Bulang beads bracelet.