1947 Omega Suverän 2425-2
1946 Omega Suveran 2425-2 Centre Seconds
1946 omega Suveran made for the Swedish market. This particular example is a reference 2425-2 with centre seconds. This watch doesn’t have much info because they are seldom seen on the market. The Omega archive confirms its delivery to Sweden in 1946. The centre seconds Suveran is one watch you won't come across so often.
Freshly serviced || Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 35 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference:- 2425
- Unsigned crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 30T2 with 15 jewels
- Original dial
- Syringe hands
- Radium mass arabic numbers
- Rare centre-seconds variant
- The watch comes with tan strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate