1950's 18K Omega Pre Constellation LNOS
An incredible pre-Constellation in a solid 18k gold case. This watch features it's original strap and buckle, a flawless dial and totally unpolished case. Extremely uncommon model from the 1950's. It could even be a prototype Globemaster with subseconds. The perfect dress watch with a difference!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory polished caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2894-3
- Original signed crown
- Precise chronometer-grade automatic movement
- Cal. 267 "Omega Swiss Made"
- Copper plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Mint condition. Recently serviced.
- Original "silver" two tonw dial in very good condition showing very little aging.
- Applied "Omega" logo dial with "Globemaster star"
- Raised gold arrow markers.
- Original "dauphine" gold hands
- The watch comes with its original leather Omega bracelet, buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate