1950's Breitling Datora Triple Calendar V72c
The Breitling line from the 1950's are some of the most classic pieces produced, and stand alone in their elegance. This incredible triple calendar with perfect salmon dial, and sky blue pointer date is in a league of its very own. The condition is close to how it would of left the factory, with honest wear marks to the case showing it has been used! This is one of the all time best watches we have seen the valjoux 72c line, and along with Heuer, the finest build quality the company ever made. Note the early Breilting movements were never signed, but the reference and serial is engraved to the rear of the case. A grail for triple calendar fans.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory snap caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 35.5 mm / 35.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 785
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Valjoux 72c
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Salmon" dial in very good condition, like nos.
- Printed logo
- SS Stick hands
- The watch comes with taupe strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate