1950's Cyma Triplex NOS Honeycomb Dial
Cyma from the 40's and 50's are some of the most underated brands you can find at the moment. The finish and styling of this particular example is really special, with a deluxe, crisp "triplex" honeycomb dial, rose applied markers, and a flawless case. This watch is a close to unworn as you can find. Several collectors have also said it is unusual to find such a watch, untampered, or untouched such as this. We are lucky to find two beauties this week, with another in actual NOS condition. It is really a treat, and honour to still be finding these gems in the current market. Don't miss your chance.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel/chrome with factory snap caseback
- 34 mm / 34mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: Triplex
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Cal. R.459 Signed "Cyma Tavannes"
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original honeycomb dial in very good condition.
- Applied Cyma logo
- Rose gold dial configuration
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate