1950's Lemania Manual Wind 287-4
A rare large size 50's Lemania manual winding wristwatch. Rose gold markers and hands and applied logo dial. Looks very similar to the Omega Seamaster of the period. An uncommon number design and beautiful beefy lugs 36mm case. A great alternative vintage, you don't see so often.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 36 mm / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 287-4
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Applied logo" dial in very good condition only minor wear mark
- Dauphine hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate