1950's Longines 6263 Subseconds
Fresh from the first owner, this 6263 Longines with larger 35mm screwback antmagnetic case is really finely preserved, the two tone dial is almost reflective, and has large applied gold hands and markers.
The caliber 12.68z is fully cleaned and lubricated by our guy, and ready to be enjoyed for another 60+ years.
The quality of these early longines never fails to ignite the true passion of any passionate collector.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 35 mm / 35 mm excluding crown (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Reference: "6263"
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 12.68z
- Good condition. Running well. Fully Serviced.
- Original "two tone" with applied logo dial in very good condition.
- Applied gold arrow hour markers
- Gold dauphine hands
- The watch comes with lizard strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate