1950's Longines "Quadrant" Dial
Longines consistantly turned out some quality watches and dial variants in the 1950's and seemed to have quite a restrained, yet beautiful quality, but, on occasion a slightly unusual dial crops up, and stands out. Take this early "quadrant" dial with a lovely golden patina forming, and offset with those pumpkin hour plots, it's a really well balanced watch at 35mm excluding the crown. The hour markers and hands, equally are a very nice feature of this watch.
The movement is a workhorse, quality 12,68z running very well.
You can't help but be charmed wearing a Longines of this caliber.
// Please note: On all orders under £1000 we ship via Royal Mail Tracked and insured //
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel antimagnetic factory screwback case
- Good overall condition, lightly polished.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 6263
- Unsigned crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- 12.68z Movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Quadrent" style dial with tobacco ageing
- Applied explorer 12,3 and 9 figured dial
- Printed logo
- Alpha hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate