1947 Omega Art Deco 2582-1 LNOS
Incredible Art deco Omega 2582-1. This really is a time capsule, jusy look at the original brushed case! The independant "lyre lugs", and minty fresh silver minute track dial! Really amazing... The hands and art deco number "12" are just glorious.
This watch could be interesting on a stainless steel beads bracelet, but we have decided to pair it with this nice suede sand strap for added wearbility and comfort!
You really won't find a better example, and this dial configuration was often used for the Chronometre variant.
A special watch, and the best out there.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 34 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2582-1
- Original Omega crown
- Precise high-grade manual bumper movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 351, 17 jewels
- Original silver two tone minute track dial with "art deco" dial style
- Dauphine hands
- White gold spear markers
- The watch comes with desert suede leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate