1950's Omega Bullseye 2640
1950’s Omega Bullseye 2640 - Top condition examples of this uncommon reference 2640 don’t come around often in good condition. This example is extremely beautiful with two-tone bulls eye dial and creamy centre contrasting black outer gloss. The applied hour markers and explorer dial are really eye candy for the wrists! Don't miss this!
Freshly serviced || Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2640
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 267 with 15 jewels
- Original bullseye dial
- Dauphine hands
- Radium mass arabic explorer dial
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate