1950's Omega Constellation Calendar Deluxe Pie Pan
1950’s 18k Omega Deluxe Constellation Stepped Pie Pan – An extremely rare early Omega Constellation Calendar with solid 18k gold stepped pie pan dial in amazing condition. The Chronometer grade calibre 504 movement dates to 1957. The case has been lightly polished in the past but retains its chamfers and case back medallion.
Freshly serviced | Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof 18k gold case, with factory snapback
- Good overall condition. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 34.5 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2943 SC
- Original decagonal crown
- Precise high-grade Automatic movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 504 with calendar
- Original "deluxe stepped" Pie Pan dial
- Dauphine hands
- The watch comes with leather Jean Rousseau custom strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate