1950's Omega 2639-9 Spider Gilt Dial
1950’s Omega 2639 Spider Gilt Dial - Omega Gilt dials are some of the nicest omegas of the 50’s, and this particular one features a gilt spider dial, (notice the way the dial has aged like a spiders web.) The Arabic luminous has also turned a lovely deep brown colour, which makes it even more attractive, especially when the gilt turns tropical in the sun. A special timepiece.
Freshly serviced | Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2639
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 266 with 15 jewels
- Original spider gilt dial
- Dauphine hands
- Radium mass on dial
- The watch comes with suede strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate