1950's Omega Mint 2639-10
1950’s Omega 2639-10 Caliber
Here we have a very well preserved, early Omega from the 50’s in a large screwback case measuring 35mm excluding crown. The marker configuration on this dial is fairly uncommon with the luminous painted over the top of the markers. The dial is close to untouched with a lovely warm patina developing.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2639
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 276 with 17 jewels
- Original dial with rare marker configuration
- Dauphine hands
- Radium mass on markers
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate