1950's Omega Ranchero 2996-1
1950’s Omega Ranchero 2996-1 - Here is a great example of a rare centre seconds Ranchero with factory refurbished dial, which has the “look” and feel of the spirit of the Ranchero and the perfect daily wearer. The large broad arrow hands and centre seconds make this quite a unique reference to own. The 2996 is the rarest of all the Rancheros, and not many have surfaced in the last 10 years.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2996-1
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 286
- Original refurbished luminous dial
- Broad arrow hands
- Radium mass numbers
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate