1950's Omega Seamaster 2627-2 Date @ 6
A rare opportunity to own a basically perfect example of a classic Seamaster Calendar with desirable date at 6. This watch is basicallt new old stock, and very rare to find in this condition. The original buckle, and even strap accompanies the watch, like it was just purchased. The now champagne dial is really beautiful with no visible wear. The lugs are sharp and has probably only been polished a couple of times over the years. These are the Omega dress watches to own, and cherish, perfect for any occasion, as the Seamaster design was.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, gold cap case with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 1167xxx
- Reference: 2627-2
- Original bowler crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original champagne dial
- Date at 6 position
- Dagger hands
- The watch comes with original Omega black leather strap
- Original Omega pin buckle
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate