1950's Omega Sunburst 2639-5
A crispy example of a 1950's Omega 'Sunburst' silver dial 2639-5 with applied gold baton markers in a stainless steel screwback unpolished case.
The watch is about as crisp as you can find. The dial layout clean, uncluttered, and elegant.
This is undoubtedly the perfect "first Omega" to own becasue of its simplistic understated design.
- 35 mm Stainless Steel, screwback
- Original Omega signed bowler crown
- Reference 2639-5
- Manual wind, 17 Jewels
- Caliber 265
- Functions with accuracy, winds smoothly, fully serviced
- Production date - 1950s
- Original "Sunburst silver" dial
- Handmade brown suede strap