1950's Tissot Bullseye Antimagnetique 6605
Does it get any better for a classic 40's two tone Tissot? This super rare early 40's waterproof Tissot bullseye dial comes in a steel oversized case, most likely made for the Swedish market.
The reference 6605 was also used in the Tissot Pointer date, but this simple dail, with arabic numerals has a stunningly aged dial which looks superb on the wrist.
Less is more approach of these watches is what makes them timeless, and in our opinion equal to Omega in build quality an beauty.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 6605-5
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 27.5 with 15 jewels
- Original bullseye dial
- Plume hands
- Radium mass arabic numbers
- The watch comes with suede strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate