1950's Universal Geneve Polerouter
1950’s Silver UG Polerouter 20217-3 with bumper 138ss.
The silver dial polerouter is one of the most beautiful variants of the early UG with a very sharp case and near perfect crosshair dial. It’s an all-original example which evem has the original signed plexiglass. Gone are the days of picking up a really complete Polerouter like this. Paired on this stainless steel 50's Oyster bracelet it's just killer.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 20217
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 138ss, 17 jewels
- Original silver suburst dial
- Dauphine hands
- Luminous plots
- The watch comes with Oyster bracelet
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate