1950's Universal Geneve Polerouter 20217
1950’s Universal Geneve Polerouter 20217 - UG Polerouters have been on our radar for sometime, yet today, finding a good original example has become a challenging pursuit! This black dial, bumper examples are one of the first generation, with auto 138ss bumper movements. Distinctive and signature twisted lugs design. The dial is in very good shape for a 50’s example, and has a strong case with good caeback engraving. Crown has been replaced in the past.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 20217
- Replaced crown
- Precise high-grade manual bumper movement
- Good condition
- Caliber 138s
- Original black crosshair dial
- Dauphine hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate