1950's Vertex Breguet Denisteel Case
Good things, even great things come in small packages, take this super nice Vertex Revue, with Revue caliber 59. Made for the UK market by Revue and branded Vertex, with the high quality stainless Denisteel case.
The dial has a liquid quality, which blends the two dial tones, and those swan neck hands are so elegant and really pop with the blue treated stainless steel. Those breguet numbers in high polished gold are to die for!
The crown could be original, however we have observed two slightly different case designs with the same dial, so this one could of been, note the plating has come off to reveal the brass beneath.
// Please note: On all orders under £1000 we ship via Royal Mail Tracked and insured //
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece "Denisteel" stainless steel, with factory snapback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 31 mm / 31 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Reference: Denisteel "Made in England" stainless case
- Original crown, some wear.
- Precise high-grade manual movement, 15 jewels.
- Vertex Revue Cal. 59
- Good condition. Funtioning well.
- Original two tone dial in very good condition only minor wear marks
- Breguet number dial
- Swan neck blue steel hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate