1950s Excelsior Park Caramel EP-42
A rare early incabloc Excelsior Park with insane caramel dial which is still glossy! The 34,5mm screwback case is in lovely untouched condition with perfectly aged hands with radium infill. The watch is freshly serviced and paired on our taupe coloured strap which really sets off that dial. This is a rare watch we haven't seen this combination before, and is really subtle way of making an impact to you collection.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: EP-42
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Cal. EP-42
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Caramel" dial in very good condition with slight gloss.
- Printed logo
- Stick hands
- The watch comes with taupe strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate