1950's Omega Seamaster Calendar Date @ 6
A super cool and creamy 50's Omega Seamaster with factory date at six position dial, and facetted white gold hour markers, the most sought after combination. This example exhibits a beautiful sunblush aged dial with deep lume plots, and super sharp steel case (check out those lugs!)
These 2627 Seamaster Calendars are really great on the wrist with perfect symmetry and styling. And in this combination rare to find.
The watch houses a automatic half rotor spring bumper caliber 353.
Paired on this beautiful handmade Pergher strap from Italy
- 35 mm Stainless Steel, screwback
- Original Omega signed clover crown
- Reference 2627-3 sc
- Auto bumper winding, 17 Jewels
- Caliber 353
- Functions with accuracy, winds smoothly, fully serviced
- Production date - 1950s
- Original honey patina dial with white 'kite' golden markers
- Original date at 6 Seamaster dial
- Handmade leather tan "Pergher" strap made in Milano, with pin buckle.