1954 Rodania Geometer Chronograph 5621H
1957 Rodania Geometer with Valjoux 72.
Believed to be the influential driving force behind the design for the 1958 Omega Speedmaster 2915-1, this Rodania Geometer was really a grail watch to find, for many years, and believe the watch stands alone in it’s design, it really is less is more, and pure function. We have only seen a few over the last 10 years of hunting. The watch dates from around 1954 and has a matte black triple register dial, with amazing broad full luminous dagger hands (very 2998 in style). The movement is the famous valjoux 72, but, adjusted to three positions on the bridge, which stood alone at that time. There are not many of these rare birds around, with a few held only by some big collectors, probably never to surface.
Some more information can be found from a well known collector and owner of 3 examples here: http://www.bazamu.com/rodania-geometer/
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 38 mm / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 5621H
- Unsigned crown
- Precise high-grade manually wound movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Valjoux 72 (Adjusted three positions)
- Original matte dial
- Dagger hands
- Radium markers
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate