An extremely rare bird, this Omega Ranchero is the dress 'cilvilian' style of Ranchero with stainless steel case and rose gold markers and hands. This is a seldom seen combination, and numbers of the normal white or black dial Rancheros is quite low as they were made only 2 years.
We haven't seen one with steel case and this dial combination before.
For anyone who likes rarity and condition, this watch is for you, and will be almost unique in the coming years.
The original crown is also a niad or mercedes waterproof crown, which is uncommon in it's own right.
Don't let this one pass you buy, you won't find another.
1958 Rare Omega Ranchero 30mm 2990-1
- 36mm Stainless Steel, two piece, snapback
- Original signed "niad" waterproof crown
- Signed original plexi, small hairline
- Reference 2990-1 dating to 1958
- Manual winding
- Caliber 267 signed Omega, 17 jewels
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched rare "Ranchero" civilian dial
- Rose gold applied hour markers, explorer dial
- Signed ' Swiss made " dial
- Dauphine hands
- Leather strap
- Watch pouch