1958 Tudor Oyster Elegante Ref. 7960
1958 Tudor Oyster “Elegante” reference 7960 is a slim oyster model which features this unusual dial configuration. The art deco 12 and 6, against the futuristic rocket shaped mirror markers really provide a contrast to the watch. Sometimes this model was called the “Oyster thin” rather than the “Oyster Elegante”. The 2402 movement is manually wound. It is 3.6mm in depth.
Rolex also had a similar model called the “Veriflat” for reference 6512 made with the intention to provide an elegant , slim line watch with robustness of an Oyster case design.
Freshly serviced || Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece Oyster stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 35 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 7940
- Original Oyster Rolex crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber ETA 2402
- Original Art Deco dial
- Baton hands
- Radium plot dial
- The watch comes with 7835 bracelet and 381 endlinks.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate