1960s Arabic Dial Omega Seamaster De Ville with Madmen styling. This classic, clean and crisp Seamaster reference 165.020 non date model ticks all the boxes with its sharp, unpolished lugs and Seamonster logo. The watch is essentially untouched with original black leather strap, and Omega signed pin buckle, it is quite the time capsule! The watch features a non lume "Swiss Made" only dial which with these painted arabics and white stick hands is very uncommon. (We have another in the shop with tropical dial.) The watch is dating to the 1960s and quite honestly fits in to the modern realm fairly easily. The clean no fuss lines of the case and dial are just stunning. It is all about less is more...in this case.
1960 Omega Seamaster Arabic Dial
- 34mm Stainless Steel monocoque case
- Original knurled signed Omega crown
- Reference 165.020
- Auto winding
- Caliber 552 24 Jewels
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced.
- Original black "arabic" dial
- Rare original stick hands
- Original leather strap and Omega buckle
- Watch pouch