1970 Breitling Toptime Panda 2002-33
The Breitling Top Time Chronographs have become the watch synonymous with actors such as Sean Connery in Thunderball, and were the 'go to' tool watches of the era. This particular example is in exlempary condition, with a flawless tritium "Panda dial" and that single orange chrono hand which was fitted as an option. It just looks so damn cool in all honesty! The clean case and crisp dial layout are highlights of this piece (which is close to mint) There are only the tinyiest hairline scratches to the back of the case, but it has never been polished and has the original B crown.
The '810' Top Times have really increased in value lately, during Baselworld hype, and in general, and this 2002-33 model with this case dimension at a sweet 36mm, has a lot of growth potential in a market saturated with oversized pieces, and in these conditions, which, i'm certain are not going to come around for very long, a no brainer.
Movement | Warranty: 3 months
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory engraved caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing very minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 35 mm / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2002-33
- Original Breitling crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Valjoux 7733
- Original panda dial in mint condition
- Baton luminous hands
- Tritium dial
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate