1960's Cafina Cafimatic Swiss
A unique and very pretty Cafina "Cafimatic" wristwatch with twisted UG style lugs, and elegant shark tooth hour markers. The full red date wheel is another quirky, yet cool detail of this watch. It features a large gold caseback medallion, reminiscent of the 50's Omega Constellation line. The applied logo looks like a radio transmitter, very retro. The watch houses a Swiss Made manual winding movement caliber 73-4 FHF. A great piece, and one of a kind!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 35.5 mm / 35.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- 23 Jewels
- Reference: Cafina "Cafimatic"
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 73-4 FHF (Fabrique d'Horlogerie de Fontainemelon)
- Good condition. Running well.
- Original "Transmitter" logo dial in very good condition.
- Applied logo, with shark tooth hour markers
- Steel dauphine hands
- The watch comes with taupe strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate