1960's Certina DS Deco Numerals
A minimal design on this 1960's Certina DS with Automatic movement. These are robust and good sized watches, with interesting dial designs, this one having unusual applied art deco numerals.
The patented case is designed by HF (huegenin Freres) with screwback, and these case makers also made some of some of the best Swiss watches of all time, like Universal Geneve and Omega.
The watch is paired here with a black leather rally strap.
// Please note: On all orders under £1000 we ship via Royal Mail Tracked and insured //
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screwback case
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. 37 mm / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: Certina
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade Automatic movement
- Cal. 25-45.
- Good condition.
- Original silver tone dial with Art Deco numerals
- Steel hands
- The watch comes with black leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate