1960's Cyma Navystar Crosshair Dial
All original Cyma "Navystar" on its original strap and buckle! This watch was carefully preserved by it's original owner, looking at the condition overall, the perfectly aged hands, and dial. The crosshair silver sunburst dial being especially attractive.
The watch has a really astonishingly beautiful movement. It is powered by the manually wound caliber R.486 Cyma/Tavannes movement.
The watch has a lovely engraved caseback logo, and a small scar where someone had tried to open it. But overall it is excellent.
We are really amazed by the wearability and durability of these early Cyma. You will be too !
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 34 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 234617
- Reference: 2375
- Original Cyma signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber R. 486, 18 jewels
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original silver crosshair dial
- luminous baton hands
- The watch comes with original Cyma black leather strap
- Original Cyma buckle
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate