1960's Nivada Grenchen Aviator Sea Diver
Nivada Chronomaster Aviator Sea Diver is a name that grabs attention, yet certainly one that doesn't roll off the tongue! That is a large part of the reason we love it. With its wide stealth-like bezel, and deep pumpkin broad arrow radium hands, what's not to like?
The case size and angle of the lugs presence gives us everything we want in a well balance chrono, it is durable, wel made, and has some characteristics of the Omega Speedmaster, which does it no harm.
There were many variants available at different periods, including venus movements. This one houses a solid valjoux 92 movement, with all correct signed bridge.
A watch that you turn to more often than you might think! Paired on a lovely soft, yet supple chestnut strap!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screwback case
- Good overall condition, unpolished.
- 38 mm / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Valjoux 92
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original matte tachymeter dial
- Broad arrow hands
- The watch comes with sand leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate