1960's Omega Constellation 167.005 Dome
Equally beautiful, and interesting from a design standpoint are the dome style constellations with dog-legged cases. These present great quality, and have a high quality dial finish, with silver sunburst effect, in near perfect condition. The applied ss markers have onyx filling, which is the icing on the cake.
The Constellation designs were amongst the most interesting in Omega's output during the 1960's and 70's, and they had some of the most reliable movements ever made. This automatic 561 is adjusted to 5 positions and timed, and is chronometer grade.
You cannot as much more from a vintage watch!
- 35 mm Stainless Steel, screwback with Observatory medallion
- Original Omega signed decagonal crown
- Reference 167.005
- Auto wind
- Caliber 561
- Functions with accuracy, winds smoothly, fully serviced
- Production date - 1960s
- Original silver sunburst dial with ss onyx markers
- Date at 3 position
- Handmade Pergher strap made in Milan.