1960's Omega Constellation Pie Pan Crosshair
What can be more interesting and sought after than Gerald Gentas first masterpiece, the Omega Constellation Pie Pan with crosshair dial, that's what!
This iteraton has a silver sunburst dial with applied baton markers finished off with onyx inserts, the best layout/combination in our humble opinion.
The watch comes on a super muted, soft JPM taupe strap, which highlights the clean, crisp elements of the case and dial.
- 35 mm Stainless Steel (light wearing marks to the back)
- Original Omega signed decangonal crown/Original plexiglass
- Reference - 167.005
- Auto winding
- Caliber 561
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced
- Production 1963.
- Original silver "pie pan" dial with applied onyx markers
- Original crosshair dial
- Muted grey taupe leather strap