1956 Omega Seamaster Bi-metal 2846
An early 60's Bi Metal Omega Seamaster with crosshair dial, on it's original USA market bracelet and first caliber 5xx series automatic. Most likely watch was custom order in the States, because we haven't ever seen this combination, and quite frankly, we like it! To have the best of both worlds, sports and dress, this watch covers both bases, and could be worn in either situation, akin to the Rolex GMT bi metals. This one is more classy in our opinion, and even cooler with the original tinted Champagne dial!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece gold/stainless steel, with factory snapback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 34 mm / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 2846 HF
- Original clover crown
- Precise high-grade Automatic movement
- Caliber 500
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Champagne" crosshair dial in very good condition only minor wear marks, applied gold cut markers
- Applied logo
- Dauphine hands
- The watch comes with USA Omega Bi metal beads of rice
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate