1960's Universal Genève Polerouter
All original Universal Geneve Polerouters have become as rare as hens teeth lately, and especially in this condition.
he glossy black dial has hardly any visible signs of age, and a glossy finish to it, rare in a 50's watches that is going on for 70 years old!
The "Swiss T" dial has crosshair and gilt lettering. The watch has it's original signed UG crown.
The case is overall in good shape with some wear to the caseback logo.
The watch is running well, and there is no visible wear to the movement.
A great example of a Genta classic.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 20217
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition, strong amplitude
- Caliber 69
- Original silver outer ring, black crosshair dial
- Dauphine hands
- Luminous plots
- Leather Strap
- Gift Box