1960's Vantage Panda Dial Chronograph
A 60's Vantage Chronograph with inverse panda dial and subdials aged to a deep cream colour. The gloss black dial is in very good condition with no blemishes, and overall, excellent condition.
The fully stainless steel case measures 37.5 mm and has light wear from use.
The watch houses a valjoux 7733 movement. And it is fully signed.
The watch runs well, and the chronograph flys back to zero crisply.
The watch is paired on a cream calf leather strap by Molequin.
- 37.5 mm Excluding crown stainless steel, two piece, screwback
- Original crown, pushers
- Reference "Vantage"
- Manual winding (Valjoux 7733)
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched "Inverse Panda" dial
- Signed "Swiss made T " dial
- Cream concentric subdials
- Baton hands
- Leather strap
- Watch pouch