1972 Zodiac Triple Calendar Chronograph 2547sn
Like Heuer and Buren, Zodiac also made it's mark in the 60's chronograph era with some amazing watches, most notably the Seawolf Diver range, but there were many others. During this time they shared parts and casemaker, (note the same fluted pushers and first generation hands)
Zodiac made what is basically the Heuer 'Dato', with a perfect panda dial, in a 36mm case, with rich lemon lume colouring in the hands and indexes. The watch carries the venerable valjoux 723 column wheel chronograph movement.
We are especially amazed to see the first owner kept the original hand tag and signed pin buckle, not something you see everyday. These will be included in the sale.
Comes paired on this period Oyster bracelet.
With the rise in Daytona prices, these have peaked a lot of collectors interests, looking for something to enjoy at a fraction of the cost, and in our opinion, equally classic, and beautiful. Not to be missed !
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory snap caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 'Dato' 2547
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Valjoux 723
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original panda triple register dial
- Calendar windows
- Crescent calendar hand
- The watch comes with Oyster strap, hand tag, and buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate