1960s Fortis Marinemaster Valjoux 72
Superb and beautiful blue/grey toned execution of the 1960's Fortis Marinemaster 8001, with the venerable valjoux 72 under it's hood. The dial on these always tends to age badly, however, this one is extremely well preserved with almost no wear! Also, it has a very sharp, angular brushed case, with light wearing marks, but exactly as you wish to find it..
The watch comes paired on a handmade italian artisan strap, matching it's highlights well. A coveted chronograph in superb condition.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory unpolished, sharp lugs
- 38 mm / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 8001
- Original crown
- Precise column wheel chronograph movement
- Valjoux 72 signed "Fortis"
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original dial in very good condition showing very little aging.
- Printed "Fortis Marinemaster" dial with "T Swiss T' Dial
- Black and blue contrasting subdials.
- Original "baton" black/blue steel hands with perfect factory lume
- The watch comes with handmade grey leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate