1960's Lator Diver Chronograph 200m
Lator made some really nice chrongraphs back in the mid to late 60's. This one here has a matte black dial, with those large tritium indexes, giving it that sporty, purposeful look of a classic tool watch. The integrated stainless steel rotating bezel give it a cool uniformity, and simplicity for clarity of reading. The sector luminous hands are thick and really set off the dial. Overall, the watch is in really good vintage condition. And hasn't been punished, if anything, it has been cherished by it's previous owner.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 37 mm / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: Lator
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Landeron 249
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Tritium" dial in very good condition only minor wear marks
- Printed logo
- Stick hands
- 200m depth
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate