1960s Omega De Ville Blue Chronograph
This particular watch has been a grail piece for us since we started. The blue dial De Ville chronograph, an elusive bird! And one you don't see with such a beautifully preserved factory spec blue "sunburst" dial. The batons have also a nice patina to them, turning to a rich cream colour, which is matched by the tritium in the hands and around the dial. This dial was known to turn tropical quite easily, and to offer a fantastic example with preserved blue dial is just a dream for our collection, and we are proud to offer it to you.
The case, especially on its original Omega stainless steel 1068 bracelet with 527 ends, is very well proportioned for a vintage chrono of the era, so often worn under the cuff, the De Ville really represents "less is so much more" in the understated vintage chronograph realm.
It houses the work horse manually wound caliber 861, so it is also easily serviceable, as this was used in the latter end of Omegas chronograph line, and in their 70's Speedmasters especially.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory polished caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 145.018
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual wind movement
- Cal. 861 signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Rhodium plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "blue soleil" dial in very good condition showing very little aging.
- Applied "Omega" logo dial
- Raised cream baton markers.
- Original "baton" white hands with perfect factory lume similar in style to the Speedmaster.
- The watch comes with its original steel Omega bracelet,
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate