1960s Omega Seamaster Gilt (HOLD)
A really clean and beautiful black gilt dial Omega in steel made at the beginning of the 1960s, when Omega were really in their hey-day. The gloss black on this dial is near to flawless, the case showing some small marks, but it is miraculously unpolished, a rare attribute in a vintage 60s Seamaster! The fat gold facetted markers and thicker gold "sword hands" give the watch a really classic feel, paired here on our taupe stitch strap.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory polished caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 14390-3
- Original signed crown
- Precise chronometer-grade automatic movement
- Cal. 285 signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Excellent condition
- Original cream arabic dial in excellent factory condition showing very little aging, if any.
- Applied "Omega" logo dial
- Raised arabic markers.
- Original "gold baton" hands with perfect factory lume
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate