1960s Omega Seamaster Gilt 14389
A fine and crisp early 1960's Omega Seamaster with gilt black dial, in fully original condition.
The dial is close to perfect with only one light mark around the subdial area, but overall very even and glossy.
The 14389 case reference measures 35mm excluding crown, and has sharp, defined angles.
The watch has just benefit from a full service, and is running with strong amplitude.
- Two-piece stainless steel, screwback case
- Good overall condition, unpolished.
- 35 mm // 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 14389
- Original Omega signed crown
- Manual wind
- Caliber 286
- 17 Jewels
- Great condition. Just serviced.
- Original gilt gloss black dial
- Hands in original condition with some small lume loss
- Original "dauphine" hands
- The watch comes with a taupe leather strap and steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate