1962 Lemania Compressor Case 920-62
There is not much material out there on these elusive 60's Lemania with super compressor cases, with their sturdy armed crystals and screwback EPSA (Super Compressor) case makes this a 35mm waterproof watch that would of been suitable for divers! The dial design is so beautiful and elegant you think they made some mistake, but this really was the level of finish and design that Lemania went to, crossing the boundaries of design and function, which is why we have been targeting them lately. The flawless two-tone grey and white dial is absolutely stunning in the flesh, with the rose gold hands and accenting arrowhead markers. The case Is solid, and lovely to wear at 35mm. It has strong and visible facets on each of the lugs, and appears the case Is unpolished. It has its original hatchet Lemania crown. This is a very unique piece in top condition. You will not find another comparable! I would say this is in a league of its own in terms of quality, and easily as nice as some manual Omega watches of the same period.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, screwback case
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm excluding crown (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 920-62
- Original Lemania crown
- Precise manual winding movement
- Caliber 3000.
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original white/grey two tone diall in excellent condition.
- Printed logo
- Raised rose arrowhead markers.
- Original dauphine hands
- The watch comes with a suede leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate