1962 Omega Seamaster 30 Carbon Fibre
Amazing and uncommon "carbon fibre" style Seamaster 30. The dial is finished in this very fine linen/textured effect which plays wonderfully with the light. Then finished off with applied pencil style golden markers. A work of art. The dial is excellent with no visible wearing marks.
The case is also super sharp and a larger 35.5mm stainless steel case with that classic Seamaster medallion on its back, and signed Omega crown.
Don't think for too long on this one, they don't come around very often!
- 35 mm/18mm - Stainless Steel
- Original Omega signed crown
- Reference - 125.003
- Manual winding
- Caliber 267
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced
- Production date
- Original "carbon" textured grey dial
- Gold applied markers
- Handmade leather tan strap with pin buckle.